Fresh from my shop we have built a set of bi-wired speaker cables utilizing Furutech U-4.1T 4 conductor speaker wire along with Gold Furutech Banana Plug FP-200B.
This is for the crowd that wants to run two bananas from each channel and then have 4 bananas go to the speaker thus sending full signal to high and low while utilizing jumpers.
Like all cable builds we break these cables in for 72 hours prior to shipping.
Conductor 1: α(Alpha) Conductor μ-OFC (21/0.15mm + 6/46/0.10mm) Rope-lay Stranding
• Insulation: Poly Propylene (Treble: Blue and Black)
• Conductor 2: α(Alpha) Conductor μ-OFC (7/5/0.3mm) Concentric Stranding
• Insulation: Poly Propylene (Bass: Red and White)
• Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green)
• Overall Diameter: 11.0 mm (13 AWG)
• Max. Conductor Resistance: 10.9 Ω/km (for Treble)
• Max. Conductor Resistance: 10.20 Ω/km (for Bass)
• Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1min.
• Min. Insulation Resistance: 1000 MΩ.km
• Capacitance (for Treble): Approx. 70 pF/M
• Capacitance (for Bass): Approx. 85 pF/M
Specially designed center pin for increased contact area and stable transmission
- Unique set screw or solder wire setting for firm reliable connection
- Material: Conductor central pin with Rhodium or 24k Gold Plated non-magnetic copper alloy
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org