This power cord is for the crowd that needs Audiophile Grade Sound Quality, Flexibility and Low noise With a stance of 7.6 mm outside diameter and gauge of 1.5 mm (16 AWG) this cable not only delivers Performance but is lightweight enough to Eliminate the dreaded IEC Sag in your components.
In order to harness all this power we have utilized Panduit forks and Sonarquest Plug/IEC to ensure every strand is accounted for and create the strongest connection for maximum power delivery.
Like all our cables we pre-burn in our power cords with Frycorder2 for 72 hours to ensure that when you receive your cord it is performing right out of the box.
- Audiophile-Studio grade
- Maximum performance-value
- Power handling-900 watts-9 amps
- 7.6 mm OD
- 1.5 mm-16 AWG
- Reussen shielded
- Conductive separation layer
- Sonarquest rhodium plate Plug/IEC (C)
- Flash Rhodium Plated → CRYO -196
- Metal cryogenic - 196 degrees low temperature treatment
- Panduit fork for maximum connection
- Tinned Copper Sleeve-RF/EMI Shielding
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.