This power cord is for the crowd that needs really BIG power: 4000 watts-33 amps but demand LOW noise: Double Reussen Shielded-Tinned Copper Sleeve. With a stance of 13.5 mm outside diameter and heavyweight gauge 5.5 mm (>10 AWG) this cable not only delivers big power but looks the part.
In order to harness all this power we have utilized Panduit forks and Sonarquest Plug/IEC to ensure every strand is accounted for to create the strongest connection to provide maximum power delivery.
Like all our cables we pre-burn in our power cords with Frycorder2 for 72 hours to ensure that when you receive your cord it is performing right out of the box.
- Audiophile-Studio grade
- Maximum performance-value
- Massive power handling-4000 watts-33 amps
- 13.5 mm OD
- 5.5 mm>10 AWG
- Sonarquest rhodium plate Plug/IEC
- Japanese 100% pure Red copper
- Flash Rhodium Plated→ CRYO -196
- Panduit fork for maximum connection
- Tinned Copper Sleeve-RF/EMI Shielding
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions email@example.com.